This book is an absolute must-have for players who enjoy Matched Play games of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game, as well as for event organisers who run Matched Play events.
This 48-page supplement includes:
- Recommended Tournament Style: Guidance for running events, aimed at delivering the best possible tournament experience.
- Scenario Pool System: Introduces a scenario pooling system for the game, designed to ensure that your tournament will be balanced by the type of scenarios being played.
- Matched Play Scenarios: Scenario rules for 18 Matched Play scenarios – six of which are new and exclusive to this book.
- Doubles Event Scenarios: Advice and rules for running a Matched Play Doubles event, along with six new scenarios specifically designed for use in Doubles games.
- Campaign Events: Contains rules and advice for running Campaign events, where players are grouped by faction, and players can participate as a team against the other factions at the event for control of Middle-earth!
- Additional Rules: Supplemental rules that event organisers can introduce to add variety to their events, including using Major and Minor victories, escalation events, using secret objectives and more.
You will need a copy of Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game rules manual to use the contents of this expansion.