The myth of the werewolf is ancient, dating back to medieval times or earlier. Like the vampire, it suffered several modifications over time. In this book the critic August Nemo brings the vision of different well known authors on the myth of the werewolf:
- Olalla by Robert Louis Stevenson .
- The Wolf Leader by Alexandre Dumas.
- A Pastoral Horror by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Mark of the Beast by Rudyard Kipling.
- The Eyes of the Panther by Ambrose Bierce.
- The She-Wolf by Saki.
- Wolfshead by Robert E. Howard
For more books with interesting themes, be sure to check the other books in this collection!